Slide Your Rock Hard Monogamy Stick Inside Me
››BY THE AFFLUENCER EDITORS
"No one addresses this aspect of monogamy: you have to earn it. I'm not referring to trust here. I'm referring to the way in which my sexual needs must be met in order for me to agree to it. In my case it means you need to go down on me first, slip one, maybe two fingers inside of me while you're doing that and make me cum—hard. Then, and only then, plunge your cock into me. If you do this, I will climax many more times that night, and so will you. This I know. But that's just me. Monogamy isn't just something we do because it's socially correct. It's something we do if you and I remove the need for us to have sex with other people."
-Elizabeth R., San Francisco, CA
MORE FROM THE AFFLUENCER: