twitter facebook

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

X-Factor's Star MC Astro Says No Check No Contract, No Deal With Jay Z

STUNNED BY DRE
Young rapper Astro, who was booted off last week from Simon Cowell's American Idol killer X-Factor definitely has a bright future ahead. But according to Astro, he hasn't seen the light yet. Since his exit from the show, rumors swirled that he was signing with, or got signed to Jay Z's RocNation label. But the youngster says he is still unsigned and keeping it moving.
"I don't have a check or a contract, so as far as I know, I'm not signed," the Astronomical Kid told MTV. Rumors that the MC, whose real name is Brian Bradley, was signed to RocNation spread quickly after blogs reported that Jigga man’s camp was working to get the fellow Brooklyn native on a Willow Smith track.
 [MTV via Vibe]
 
Copyright © 2014 THE AFFLUENCER | an auth digital property