twitter facebook

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Artist Judith Durr, Brings Her Artwork to The Pearce Museum in Corsicana, TX

BY ART + TIMES: 
TX will enjoy the spectacular work of international artist Judith Durr at the Pearce Museum in Corsicana.

While Western art is riding high in the saddle as master artists take to Texas in the Eighth Annual Western Artists of America Exhibition and Sale at the Pearce Museum, Judith Durr will be part of this prestigious juried event for the very first time -- and is sure to be a contender for the top honors. Judith Durr always knew she wanted to paint and found the path to that dream later in life.

"When the opportunity arose for me and I was able to take some art classes I found my passion. And a real joy when I found that I just want to paint. In preserving the legacy and history of the First People's and painting artifacts collected throughout the Americas has been most satisfying to me and my collectors appreciate the authenticity. Capturing emotions with realism and authenticity has become my signature," explained Durr. "Coming home to Texas for the WAA Exhibition at the Pearce Museum is an achievement I savor."
source: marketwatch
 
Copyright © 2014 THE AFFLUENCER | an auth digital property