twitter facebook

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Aerosmith front man Steven Tyler wants off of painkillers, enters rehab


Steven Tyler, lead sing of the rocking Aerosmith has thrown himself in rehab to kick what he says is an addiction to painkillers. It seems like everyone in Hollywood gets hooked on painkillers. Never the less we're happy to hear he has taken the responsible steps needed to kick substance addiction. We wish you well sir and when you come out, stay out.
“With the help of my family and team of medical professionals, I am taking responsibility for the management of my pain and am eager to be back on the stage and in the recording studio with my bandmates Joe Perry, Joey Kramer, Tom Hamilton and Brad Whitford. “I love Aerosmith; I love performing as the lead singer in Aerosmith. I am grateful for all of the support and love I am receiving and am committed to getting things taken care of.””
 
Copyright © 2014 THE AFFLUENCER | an auth digital property