After finishing his sentence, T.I. will still have to complete 500 hours of community service and about 23 days of home confinement. T.I. reached a plea bargain after being charged with owning three machine guns and two silencers, which constituted a significant parole violation. The rapper was arrested the night of October 2007’s BET Awards and placed under house arrest, during which time he wrote songs for his latest LP Paper Trail.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Rapper T.I. moved from prison to half way house, almost home
If you're a fan of Atlanta based rapper T.I. you will be happy to know that he has been released from prison and is now at a halfway house. The pint sized rapper who is serving a 366-day sentence after pleading guilty to gun charges in March was moved from Arkansas’ low-security Forrest City facility to a halfway house in his Atlanta hometown. So basically the boy is home!! well almost. He is scheduled for release March 26, 2010. We're just hoping he doesn't feel the need to make a dark album about his short stay in the cage. Just come home and make the music you've gotten us all hooked on over the years.



