twitter facebook

Friday, February 24, 2012

Bill Maher Drops $1 Million On Obama's Re-election Effort

STUNNED BY DRE
Funny man Bill Maher has never shied away from his political views or making public his support for a candidates running for office. Maher gives tough love to his candidates, sometimes beating them down on his show for not doing what they say they would. President Obama is no exception. He has publicly reprimanded the President for bending over for Republicans and even the far left wing of the Democratic party. Well he is showing the President some more tough love in the form of $1 Million dollars for his re-election effort and its not even a blip on his bank account. During a comedy stand up act streamed live on Yahoo, Maher said:
"My surprise tonight is I would like to tonight announce a donation to the Obama Super PAC–which has the very unfortunate tongue-twister name ‘Priority (sic) USA Action’,” Maher said. “I know, it was named by Borat. But tonight I would like to give that PAC one million dollars.”
 
Copyright © 2014 THE AFFLUENCER | an auth digital property